The tool comprises a hydraulic motor, planetary gear box (with advanced remote gear change indicator) and removable end effect socket(s).
In addition the tool provides torque feed-back, output turns count, torque range sensing and a visual indication of motor turns.
The tool is designed to allow seamless integration with Zetechtics manufactured Jupiter Subsea Control Systems; however the tool is capable of operating with other systems with suitable hydraulic and electrical interfaces.
When used with a Jupiter 2 Subsea Control System, with the correct (free) software version and configuration, it is possible to determine direction of rotation from the internal quadrature sensors. This is encoded on the single turns count output using Zetechtics’ proprietary turns count electrical interface, together with gear box status.
Features & Benefits
- Standard Interface: Petrobras Style interfaces with a range of sockets to suit up to 1-7/16” A/F Hex Stems
- Modified client specific interfaces available
- Provides torque feedback, output turns count, gear box sensor and a visual indication of motor turns
- Seamless integration with Zetechtics manufactured Jupiter Subsea Control Systems and Torque Verification Systems, both deck and subsea versions
- Capable of operating with other systems with suitable hydraulic and electrical interfaces
- Maximum Working Torque: 2,711N.m (2,000lbf-ft)
- Maximum Working Speed: 25 RPM (Low Gear)
- Hydraulic: Max. Motor Supply: 160 Bar 2320 PSI (Recommended)
- For Technical Specification and correct Operational Procedures, please refer to manual